Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Beaulieu Akku

  1. #1
    Prop
    Guest Prop's Avatar

    Post

    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">


    40083</p>


    Have anyone seen this before and know were I can get one? Or is it home made maybe..?</p>


    Cheers,</p>


    Thor</p>
    </body>

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Vurfer
    Guest Vurfer's Avatar

    Hi,

    I've found something similar, with twice the capacity, on the Wittner Kinotechnik Beaulieu homepage. Nice, but not cheap.
    Here's the URL: http://www.beaulieu.de/pages/s8_azub8.html

    Daniel

  3. #3
    9008pro
    Guest 9008pro's Avatar

    Post

    I bought it at Wittner-Kinotechnik. Yes, you can get one with twice the capacity but its also much bigger and this one sticks out enough when on the camera. The improvement is charging without the camera and it's simple to open up and replace the batteries inside.

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •